Hymer Exsis i674 LHD – 2014 Model
First registered 2013. Fiat 2.3 M/JET 148 BHP. 4,250kg. Length 6.75m. c.33,000 miles. Full service history and annual habitation check.
- 4 berth. 4 seat belts. Cab aircon, cruise control, electric window to driver’s door, Driver and Passenger airbags.
- Electric step to entrance door with fold out handrail. Awning light above door. Habitation door with window, integral blind and fly screen. Smart wood effect flooring to habitation area. Twin single beds at rear with easy access steps up and infill cushion in centre for added comfort. Central storage shelves and locker at rear. Lockers and shelves to the sides and reading lights above both beds. Good sized cupboards beneath beds to either side with shelving, half-drop hanging space and interior lighting.
- Side kitchen with 3 burner gas hob, sink and lift up flap providing extra work surface. Plentiful storage in full width drawers below and cupboard above. Large fridge with separate freezer and large storage cupboard above.
- Side bathroom with hand basin, Thetford bench style cassette toilet. Swing wall creating separate shower compartment. Storage cupboards.
- Double forward facing dinette seat with dining table. Television stowed by door and slides up to convenient viewing height. Both Aguti Ergoflex cab seats swivel to form part of lounge area. Large heki rooflight above lounge area making it light, bright and airy. Blown air gas/water heating. Blinds and flyscreens to all windows.
- Drop down double bed above cab
- Large garage with opening doors to both sides.
With extras: Cat 1 Alarm System. Electric mirrors. Reversing camera with twin lens at rear and one down each side. 140w solar panel. Awning. 2 x 110AH leisure batteries. Pure sinewave inverter 1800w remote switching. 750w microwave. SOG unit. Oyster automatic system with Avtex TV, Twin LNB and second decoder for Eurosat channels. Electric bike rack at rear for easy loading of electric bikes at ground level. Carbon monoxide detector. Bespoke fittings for glasses and crockery. Safe. 2 x 11kg Gaslow LPG bottles complete with digital metering – no need to leave the driver’s seat to check the exact level of gas! Automatic electronic gas tank cut off solenoid – facility to turn off bottles without going outside! Fitted towbar. Scooter rack (125kg) available by separate negotiation. area.
This is a super motorhome with a fantastic selection of “extras” for anyone wanting an A Class with twin single beds and a large garage.
Standing South Coast. Please telephone Bundesvan on 01789 400456 or 07785 922438 to view.