Frankia i680BK LHD – 2008
First registered December 2008. c.39,700 miles.
- 4/5 berth, 4 x 3 point seat belts. Length 7.15m. Width 2.3m. Height 3.06m. Fiat Ducato 2.3L multijet with 6 speed manual gearbox. 130, 96KW/131PS. Alko Chassis. MOT until May 2018. Cruise control and Cab Air Con.
- Plenty of exterior storage lockers. Huge garage space at rear with access door at rear and on one side. Second garage space with side doors and internal access door. Single electric step to habitation door. Entrance light above.
- Rear transverse double bed with drop down access steps concealed within internal access door to garage. Overhead storage lockers. Reading lights. Solid sliding privacy panel to close rear bed off.
- Split bathroom with separate shower compartment opposite Thetford cassette toilet with SOG and second cassette, hand basin and storage. Wardrobe. Combi gas heating and hot water.
- Side L-shaped kitchen with huge double sink and solid chopping board covers which can be clipped onto slide rail to provide extra working surface space. Filtered water tap. Three burner gas hob with glass worktop cover. Storage lockers above and plentiful cupboard space below. 3 way large fridge with separate freezer compartment (new regulator and burner) and cupboard space above.
- L -shaped seating with 2 x 3 point seat belts and side couch seat opposite. Possibility to make occasional single bed. Height adjustable, demountable/folding dining table on runners. Storage lockers above seating area. Both cab seats swivel and have tilt and height adjustment. Large Heki roof light above lounge area.
- Flip up storage compartment adjacent to passenger seat. Drop down double bed over cab with short access ladder. Blinds and flyscreens fitted to all coach windows.
With extras: Automatic Goldschmitt intelliride air suspension. Automatic Internet/TV Satellite System. Radio/CD/DVD player. Reversing camera. Garmin Motorhome Sat Nav. Spare wheel and rack. Habitation Air Con. Twin Cylinder refillable gas system with internal level gauges. External BBQ point. Gas oil filter. CS mono gas regulator (new). Vanbitz Strikeback Alarm. Twin solar panels. Twin leisure batteries. Awning and awning lighting.
This double-floored, fully winterised German built motorhome has a huge specification of extras and plentiful storage capacity for anyone wanting to set off to do some serious long-term touring.
This motorhome is for sale on behalf of the private owner. Standing South. Please telephone Bundesvan on 01789 400456 to arrange to view.